Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bellingham- Anders

My house here is emptying, and my time here is concluding.

So many thoughts are running through my head as I prepare to start a new cycle, philosophy (click here for the dictionary.com deffinition) absorbs me and I am excited to have my thoughts shaped, and any conclusions that i have already not shed challenged. I was reading a book about zen and the first step was to adopt the beginners mind of no conclusions and no possibilities cast out of consideration, if a person loses this state of mind where they "see things as they are" then their conclusions will be faulty. If we rely on our faulty brains to bring us truth we will falter in living truthfully; it is when our concepts of what is falls away when we are left with what is.

I am stepping into this experience with open arms to see what change is and to live without needs imposed on the future. I will meet many people and hope to be changed by them all.

I leave in 9 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment